Local Chapter Grant Program
The Nebraska FFA Foundation Local Grant Program provides funding for local agriculture classrooms, FFA programs and individual students entrepreneurship Supervised Agricultural Experience (SAE) or School-Based Enterprise SAE which have a clearly defined and described financial need. Grant request may be any amount up to $10,000. The grant application period will be open from April 1-June 30, 2018. Selections will be announced in July 2018. All work on grants will occur during the school year. Grants will be awarded after documentation is completed. School-based enterprise SAE programs must be part of the Nebraska Launch! program and may apply for additional funds not secured following quick pitch competition, June 6th, 2018.
Student entrepreneurship and school-based enterprise SAE grants will not require a 1:1 match.
Classroom and FFA program grants must have a 1:1 match through one or more of the following:
- school district (classroom grant only)
- local foundation (classroom or FFA)
- local FFA alumni program (classroom or FFA)
- local donors and sponsors through the 2017-18 I Believe in the Future of Ag Campaign (classroom or FFA)
- National FFA SAE Grant (classroom or FFA)
- Any in-kind contributions of time, expertise and resources will not be included as part of the match requirement. All planned matches must be clearly documented in the application below. Documentation will be required to show proof of match. Nebraska FFA Foundation will work with recipients to meet this requirement.